Google Plus has excellent security features (probably the best) and here’s a guide to use the features to your advantage:
- Many people do not like sharing private information like name, mail address, gender, education, location and profession etc. with everyone. That’s perfectly understandable, but you might want to share those things with a selected group of people. Google plus allows you to do just that. You need to edit your personal settings for that. You’ll need to click on the aspect you want particular circles to see by clicking on the edit link in your profile. After choosing the aspect which needs to go visible, click on the drop down menu to select the circle that you want your details to be available to.
- If you want to post something and just want a select group of people to see it, jut type the message and select the group you want it to be visible to and you are done! When you see the “limited” tag next to your post you’d know that you’ve successfully restricted your post viewership.
- If you want to send across an email through Google+, just type your message and then type the email address of the person you want the message to go to. The mail would go away immediately.
- To share an URL, just click on the time stamp and then copy the URL and post it
- If you want to see how your profile looks to others, just click the view profile tab.